[PyrNet-L] Zeke Update

Hello Everyone,

Wow, where do I start? I have not posted for a day because we have had our
hands full. Lets start with the nail cutting experience: Went great!!!:-) Zeke
slepte for all 22 (ha ha) nails. For the grooming experience which happened to
be my first. He slept through the majority of it. He never growled or turned
to see what I was doing. He actually seemed to enjoy the normal brushing then
when came time to do the matting in his pants and tail he laid down and turned
on his back and said "Do what you will".
Bath time was not his favorite. I do not think he was partial to parting with
his dirt. (There was plenty of it Yuck :-o )We used the baby oil and Ajax anti
bacterial shampoo mix...  We saw the fleas falling off him. We have gone for a
walk and a ride and visited 2 pet stores today. Guilty was with us as well.
They both tried to attack some stuffed animals pee'd on posts and did the
normal visit to your local pet store. Lots of interesting looks from people.
Try to imagine a Bullmastiff and a Pyr standing side by side. These are two
really different breeds.

Today was a good day I was off and able to keep my eyes on Guilty and Zeke.
Everything went well day one until as everyone knows I work late nights during
the week. When I arrived home Guilty had changed his mind about Zeke, when
Zeke came to greet me at the door. This is Guilty's exclusive God given right.
I think Guilty got a little jealous. There were a few incidents after that. I
keep Guilty on his lead as he seems to be the aggressor. I had to throw a
glass of water on him when jumped Zeke. Then there was another incident that
followed along the same lines. Today was good. Guilty has been wearing his
lead all day and when I see Guilty getting into his pushy mood I intervene.

Could someone pleeaassee tell me why six toes.. I am laughing my tail off. But
what I really don't want is when someone asks me why, my response to be
because God made Pyrs special. Not that that is a bad answer actually I love
that answer I would personally like to know. I assume for better traction in
there normal setting of mountains with all the snow and rocks.

Well I have to get up in the morning Zeke is sleeping upsidown under my bed.
He has had no accidents in the house. :-) I am very proud of him.

Thank you everyone for your avice and support. By the way I never got to read
the post on trying to undo the matts prior to bathing him. So you can imagine
how well that went. Lots of fun.....

Good night everyone.....

Robb