Re: [PyrNet-L] Vet visit and question...

Merrilie, If the dog show is indoors, your dog will not be allowed at all. if it is an outdoor show it is easier to get away with, but you cannot go under the tent and it is also a good idea not to get too close to ringside. You would enjoy the show much more if you left him home, at least for the time being.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com