Re: [PyrNet-L] Vet visit and question...

On 4 Sep 99, at 15:55, Merrilie wrote:

> And a question.  I have never been to a dog show- only watched them on TV.
>  This weekend, one of the local clubs is holding one at one of the high
> schools, and I am going to go.  Is it appropriate to take Sam with me?

Usually only dogs entered in shows are allowed on show grounds.  If
this is just a local kennel club event, you might call and ask.
Another concern is Sammy is just 5 months old, not a good idea to
expose him to all those doggy germs just yet, especially since he has
probably just finished his series of vaccinations.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico