Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke Update]]

Glad to make you laugh, Cindy!  Funny though, Baron is the most standoffish.
Not that he's afraid - far from it.  Just more suspicious.  Now, children can
come up to him and make a fuss of him, and he just "eats it up".  Women, too,
can come up and pet him.  That's fine.  But men - "well, they may not be nice
to my mama, so I better check them out first - REAL carefully like".  Judges
are fine, and if a man ignores Baron, he will then come up to him and seek
him out.  Back in May, we were at my aunt and uncle's home in Pennsylvania.
It was a beautiful afternoon, and David and I were sitting on the front porch
with Baron and Zoe.  My aunt came out to sit with us, and the dogs never
moved.  When my uncle came out, he wanted to get friendly with Baron, and
Baron didn't want to have anything to do with him.  We told my uncle just to
have a seat, and ignore Baron.  Sure enough - before too long, Baron came
over to my uncle and shoved his head in my uncle's lap for a pat.  After
that, they were best of friends.  Just goes to show, they do think for
themselves.

Robyn