Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke Update]]

Polar Bear is my suspicious one ( if you can really call her that ) , and
she too is nuts about children
( she will drop to the ground in deference to their small size ).  My
daughter participates in a group that does medieval reenactment.  I'm not
overly partial to them, they remind me of  Hell's Angels of medieval
times! :-(  Anyway, when they on occasions have been over here for
parties and such, you will get a few that show up in costume.  The other
dogs all think they are odd but ok.  Poor Po, doesn't know what to do
with them.  One night she sat with her head over one fellows shoulder,
quite taken with him ( he was in regular street clothes ), and growled
and protected him from the other "types" in capes, funny hats, etc.  It
was funny, but we eventually  had to take her out of the room.  So I
agree with you Robin, they do think for themselves.  Frankly, from my
standpoint...I agree with her on this group!  :-)   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka