Re: [PyrNet-L] It will be zee beauutifuul day

<< I need some help disguising two of my pyrs so they can pass as
 poodies!  Someone suggested putting a 'pot scrubber' on their head! >>

Let's see - need vet wrap (it won't stick to the hair, but will to itself)
around the tail to make it look hairless, and a pot scrubber on the end of
the tail.  Have to paint the toe nails.  Oh yes, little bows to hold the pot
scrubber on their heads.

Should be a hoot - have fun!  Robyn