Re: [PyrNet-L] It will be zee beauutifuul day

Sorry...I couldn't resist, it got the better of me.

How about long underwear on the Pyr., with areas cut out so their own
hair pops out in what-ever style you choose to trim your
(poodie)...sorry, there I go again.  You can trim up a mop to shape and
put it on it's head.  Tissue carnations stuck on the ends of ears should
work.  I would try tucking the tail in the long underwear and make a
shorter tail, stuff a sock and add a paper puff.  Maybe this would work
on your Poodie-Pyr......sorry..yuk-yuk-yuk!  :-) !!  Cyn.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka