[PyrNet-L] EVENTS: Penn-Dutch Supported Entry

The Penn-Dutch Great Pyrenees Club invites one and all to its Supported
Entry at the Lehigh Valley Kennel Club's show next Saturday, Sept. 18th.
While we won't have the huge entry of the PFNE Specialty this past weekend
(way to go, folks), there should be a respectable entry of Show Pyrs and
some Rescue Pyrs may show up for the tailgate.

Ring time is 1:00 pm in Ring #2.  There will be a tailgate picnic after
the judging and all are welcome.  It is a great time to socialize.

The show is at Macungie Memorial Park right on Rt. 100 a few miles
southwest of Allentown, PA.

David

 David Kintsfather              | PHONE:       (610) 683-4497
 Dept. of Telecommunications    | FAX:         (610) 683-4659
 Kutztown University            | INTERNET:    kintsfat@kutztown.edu
 PO Box 730                     |   "We need not think alike to love alike."
 Kutztown, PA  19530-0730       |                Francis David