Re: [PyrNet-L] Down stay and leash training

Merrilie,

Have you tried a pinch collar on Sam?  We used one on our guys when they were
in obedience training, and it made a world of difference.  You should be able
to get one from your trainer.  Zoe was a puller - "let's go faster Mum!" and
it slowed her down.  Tanuki, was the opposite "Alright, I'm coming, just give
me a hour or so to get this big bod in gear...oh, what's that over there, it
may be more interesting....", and the pinch collar added more emphasis to my
commands.  Now, both are much better.  Although, the "come" command - as in
"come this instant!" still requires work :-)

Robyn