Re: [PyrNet-L] PFNE Specialty Results?

Charlotte,

Sorry to hear of your accident--hope you are feeling better.

the show was great fun--lots of people there and some great
dogs graced us as well!  You couldn't have asked for a better
day, sunshine and about 80 degrees.

Keep that thought about shopping at Our Dog Bleu--we are
hoping to be at your speciality the end of next month too!  And
this time with dogs!

best,
Joan
Our Dog Bleu