Re: [PyrNet-L] PFNE Specialty Results?

Hi Joan,
Great that you will be at the NCAGPC specialty!!  For everyone, the date of the show
is October 30 and it is the second of the two-day  Middleburg Kennel Club
shows at Oatlands Plantation, Leesburg, VA.  We have a tent ringside  for a picnic
after judging and hope to have a banquet on Saturday evening.  Mark the date.
Charlotte