Re: [PyrNet-L] Fw: friends

hi kids,
sending because it is lovely,came thru the pyr.page.
kinda busy,went for a skein of yarn to finish the heart afghan,none in
malone,joanne's has very poor selection,had to go to messena,so corraled
alice ,worst ,had fawn,(only to malone ) every time you slow down,or
speed up she paces,drove me nuts,doesn't do that on trip to conn.
surprise, i got an answer to the letter i wrote,to mobil,as usual
passing the but,at least they did answer,.that's  to their credit.
my b,j.card is due for renewal the end of the month.37.50 ,has gone
up,i'll think about it.
sorry that kelly is in need of company,love to see her,but.
kinda glad that aunt dot decited not to go to ind.
was worried,
OH!  can lenard get any of he john deere  shirts like you got me.,  need
one in a 2xx money ,how much ? please find out!
better drop swampy a note,as i had asked her to let me know when dot got
there.
I will have to start making notes,as when i start ,i forget.but alice is
very formal,like she is on stage,or something. it does take a while.
well ,bye now,lov an smoochies from way up in the north country
ma an fam
mon.
9/13/99

via boonie-mai :-)