[PyrNet-L] RE:CHAT: Found big white dog

It has been suggested I put Eskimo Joe out for the world to know about.
	Joe was found at the intersection of 18th and Classen in Oklahoma City
around the 27th of August. He still had the stitches where he had been
neutered when he was found.  He is a large white dog, definitely been well
cared for.  (i.e. town dog fat), groomed, nails trimmed, etc.  I have not
found a tattoo mark and we do not have access to a micro chip scanner.   He
is not as tall as a typical pyrenees but weighs in at 104 lbs.  He doesn't
not have any signs of dew claws and his head shape is not quite right for
Pyrenees.  I don't even see any scarring where they may have been removed.
 He may be Maremma or  Maremma/Pyrenees cross.  It has been brought to my
attention that someone on the list had a maremma missing.  We have
contacted all the shelters and vets in the surrounding area and an ad has
been running for two weeks where he was found with no success.
	Any help in finding Joe's owners will be much appreciated.  Joe has a nice
easy going personality but I can tell he is looking for someone he is
familiar with.

Beverly Coate  C&C Farms   Stigler Oklahoma   USA  918-967-4871
Great Pyrenees LGD's  -  Hampshire - Cotswald - Polypay  Sheep
Nubian Dairy Goats  -  LGD Rescue foster home
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
Please note we are a member of the Hero's Waggin Train
http://www.homestead.com/heroswaggintrain/
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702