Re: [PyrNet-L] knee problems

In a message dated 9/13/99 4:44:23 PM EST, eudora17@hotmail.com writes:

<< Has anyone been given this advice by their vets..When we took Talon for
her
 6 month check-up, our vet told us to take her off of puppy food & switch to
 adult food because the puppy food (with all of it's extra calcium & such)
 made the big breeds grow faster than their muscles can catch up to.. >>

Yes, our vet recommended that we switch to regular food instead of puppy.
Seems the puppy food really isn't all that good for the big guys.

Robyn