Re: [PyrNet-L] knee problems

Hi Marcie,
I'm impressed wirh your Vet!  We have always taken our pups off puppy food by 6
months and we know many long-time Pyr breeders who never put their puppis on
puppy food but start them off on adult food.  The reasoning behind this is to
slow down the growth rate.  Rapid growth (or overweight)does seem to be the
cause of many orthopedic problems.
Charlotte