Re: [PyrNet-L] Obedience? NOT............

In a message dated 9/13/99 6:12:17 PM EST, Grammy@biddeford.com writes:

<< Merrilie and Sam the incorrigible 4 mo old.....  *but Mom..... I'm only a
kid!*   grrrrrrrrrr

Your signature block says it all - yes, he is a kid - and just like a child,
he will have his good days and his wild days.  I think the main thing is to
set a fixed standard, and work quietly and patiently (easier said than done)
on reaching that standard.  If necessary, have you considered private
obedience lessons?   Also, when working with Sam, try to make it fun.  Also,
try to keep sessions short.  As with a child, pyrs of this age have short
attention spans.

Good luck - they do improve!  Robyn