[PyrNet-L] Chat: kinda non pyr brag

Well, as you know my kids are Juniors - well - my daughter, Casey had
something happen to her that I've never heard of happening. She was
showing her Corgi, Annie, in conformation this weekend - she got the
points which was all we needed - the proceeded to take the breed - well,
we let her go to group - good experience for her, she'd never been there
before and been wanting to do it - well ya know that kid of mine and her
little dog went out and went Group 4!!! She was so flustered from just
winning the breed she just couldn't concentrate in the Juniors ring.

I just had to - I could have never imagined she'd do what she did.

Lisa