[PyrNet-L] Re: Barking Pyrs.

Jackie and Michaelene, yes, they are such sweeties with their techniques.
 Satellites, now there's a thought, how did mine miss that?  I hope they
keep missing it!

I actually have noticed mine laying on the bed, woofing, as a matter of
fact.  When we get to turn off the air-conditioner and leave the windows
open they do that.  They especially like the bullfrogs in the pond out
back.  Now that is an interesting combination.  Ribbit-t-t-t-, Woof,
Ribbit-t-t-t, Woof....now I remember why I shut those windows!!
But we all love our fluffies! :-)  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka