[PyrNet-L] Dog Beds

We are having a problem that seems unusual to us, but maybe it isn't...
We recently got our 9-month old Pyr a dog bed.  As you know, nothing for
a dog this size is cheap!  We were afraid that she wouldn't use it.
Within two days she was laying in it voluntarily and she really likes
it.  Here's the problem...she is tearing large wholes in it!  It's been
2 weeks and the cover has several holes large enough to put a fist
through!  When we catch her, we stop her but she is getting more
destructive with it!  Any suggestions or insights would be greatly
appreciated.

Kris