Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog Beds

On 17 Sep 99, at 15:07, klbyrd@tampabay.rr.com wrote:

>  It's been 2 weeks and
> the cover has several holes large enough to put a fist through!  When we
> catch her, we stop her but she is getting more destructive with it!  Any
> suggestions or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Kalinka is a year old and I know she would still destroy her doggie
bed, so she is sans bed until....?  Sometimes they are well over 2
before they get over the chewy stage, sometimes never.  Kazak has a
blankie in his bed and most of the time I find him sleeping on his
back with the blanket wadded up on top of him. My two older girls are
real ladies and enjoy their fluffy beds.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico