Re: [PyrNet-L] Introductions are necessary...

Neil Wilson wrote:

>  heck he is sleeping beside my desk right now, and guess where the
> kitten is... curled up comfortably in the crook of Kyle's hind leg =)

What is is about Pyrs and kittens...they seem to love them, adore them! My first
glimpse of Willow, when I went to adopt her, was her laying on the floor with a
little kitten washing her face!

There are much more knowledgeable folks on this list that can answer your other
questions...but the kitten *thing* really amazes me...oh, the drool, well that's
just something you have to get used to. I have a towel in the kitchen that is
Willow's. When I notice that she is getting pretty drippy I just wipe her face.
She's used to it now and doesn't seem to mind. The other day Willow and Tony (GSD)
were playing really hard, running all over the place...Tony took a break to come
over for a cuddle and there, smack dab on the top of his head, was a HUGE pile of
white, foamy drool...hmmmmm...wonder where that came from  :)

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, spaniel busy body,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, my guardian & Princess.

To a dog..."If there is no God for thee,
then there is no God for me."  A.H. Branch

My puppers: http://www.30below.com/~innerpuppie/puppers
Tony II @ the Bridge: http://www.bargraph.com/tony