Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Dogs at Work

<< Today (yes Sunday) I took Boris and Sierra with me to work.  They LOVE to
go
 to work with me, because they don't have to work you see.  They get to play
 and what a wonderful play time; they get to run  -- leash free -- up and
down
 the long hallways of the lawfirm.  >>

You are SO LUCKY to be able to bring your two to work with you!!!  I work for
a private business, and about 2 years ago, brought Baron to the office with
me.  I was going to be there half a day - by myself mind you - and he was a
perfect gentleman.  That was Friday, and on Monday I was told NOT to bring my
dogs back.  Seems my boss didn't appreciate all the white dog hair on the
rugs.  Guess I wouldn't either, as for some reason it stuck like glue to the
scatter rugs we had in the office.  Still, what's a little hair.

When David's office was in the "old" building, he would take one of his
"girls" with him if he had to go in on a weekend.  They were quite happy just
to check out trashcans and empty boxes, while he worked.  Now that his office
has moved to a brand new building, no pets of any type are permitted inside.
Surprised they allow children :-)

Robyn