Re: [PyrNet-L] 1st annual Poodle Parade-Taos

On 20 Sep 99, at 0:01, D3melza@aol.com wrote:

> It sounds simply wonderful! I'm sorry I wasn't there to see it; I'll
> have to catch it next year! Was it intended to be exclusively for poodles,
> or was that just the name given? I bet Kazak and Rita looked wonderful.

The parade was for Poodles, Friends of Poodles and Poodle Wannabees.
Petey, the leaping poodle won for best poodle,< Petey leaps 4-5 ft in
the air, even when at the heel> a very old, fat mixed dog won the
friend of Poodles title and the goat won the Poodle wannabee title
and immediately ate the prize ribbon.
Were you in town over Labor Day? Saw someone driving on Chamisa road
with CO plates with only 1 pyr in the back of the vehicle.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico