Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke's Continuous Barking!!!

I know when Cooper was younger, he went through this barking constantly
during the day thing.  When he had the run of the house he barked constantly
running from window to window, and the squirt bottle did work temporarily.
The thing that worked the best was hooking him up on his leash and hooking
the end over a door knob.  He took this as a cue to lay down, and at the same
time would be quiet. Of course I was in close proximity to him.  Now, I
probably wouldn't recommend this at night, because you couldn't supervise
him, but if he isn't crated at night maybe it would help to do so.  It might
settle him down!
Just a thought!
Becky, Cooper and Zoe