Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke's Continuous Barking!!! - barking in general

<< Unfortunately incessant barking is what lands all too many pyrs in
 rescue, because people cannot believe how irritating the barking can get,
 and are sure that they can train their dog never to be like that.  This is
 also the reason that, although I still show her, I will probably will never
 breeder her, as, in my present state of health and household situation, I am
 not up to contending with this at this time >>

How true!  Fortunately, Kes is really the only one that goes on, and on, and
on - just like the eveready bunny.  The others seem smart enough to know when
to quite.  No, we're not breeding Kes - don't know if this incessant barking
is a genetic thingy, but I certainly don't want to find out the hard way :-)

Robyn