Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke's Continuous Barking!!!

NANCY DIROCCO wrote:

> Furthermore, there are so
> many that pass through rescue now that I refuse to be a contributor to the
> problem of this very special breed, and my next pyr will probably be a
> rescue.  (And I am an experienced breeder, and one with probably too much
> conscience.)

BRAVO! and...well said. Now before anyone gets all upset about my response...I
know that there are responsible breeders and if there weren't people who bred
their dogs, I wouldn't have Tony III (chosen child) and Willow (rescue);
however, it's nice to know that a few less dogs/puppies will be needing homes.
That will give some of the others a chance...each and every effort is a victory
for homeless and unwanted animals...

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, spaniel busy body,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, my guardian & Princess.

To a dog..."If there is no God for thee,
then there is no God for me."  A.H. Branch

My puppers: http://www.30below.com/~innerpuppie/puppers
Tony II @ the Bridge: http://www.bargraph.com/tony