Re: [PyrNet-L] Help: Mounting

In a message dated 9/20/99 4:25:56 PM EST, Grammy@biddeford.com writes:

<< My problem:  he will not leave Sam alone.  Is there such a thing as males
that come in season too?  He is all over Sam!  >>

I'm not familiar with male dogs mounting other males,  but I do know that my
buck (goat) will try to mount the wethers (neutered male goat).  Like your
Sam, the wethers don't seem too concerned with the process, and this usually
only goes on during mating season.  Guess I need to get him a girlfriend :-)

Robyn