Re: [PyrNet-L] Help: Mounting

I have to apologize, I thought Sam was a female , and that was where all
the mounting activity was coming from.  Wasn't paying attention...so
sorry.

On the other hand, mounting is a dominance behavior too, and dogs, males
or females will do this behavior.  This may be what is happening right
now, with different levels of maturity, size etc.  It should settle down
once one of them feels he has gained the upper hand, or when Sam decides
to throttle the Dal., in his own time.  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka