[PyrNet-L] Re: Breeding and Rescue (was Help: Mounting )

Marci, thank you so much.  I'm used to getting blitzed about the way I
feel about all animals.  I'm sure others have also gotten this treatment,
when any of us attempt to take a stand to protect.  I think it was
absolutely wonderful for you to write and comment this way.  I know I
really appreciate what you wrote, and I bet others do too.

I just wish we could get through to other people.  The ones who really
care are an easy sell, deep down they know that killing is killing, no
matter what nice term you use, or cruelty, abandonment of other life that
have feelings too.   Over population..even our own, has terrible
consequences.

  Thanks!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com