[PyrNet-L] RE: Breeding and Rescue (was Help: Mounting )

I have always known what a horror we have in animal over population and that
many pet animals are euphemized each day. But before I got on the internet,
I had no idea how bad the problem is. The most important lesson I have
learned is what it takes to make a responsible breeder. Hearing the values
of those of you on this list and other pet animal lists has really opened my
eyes. The questions you put to someone thinking about breeding, the caring
and love for the animals you all show, the respect for the breed (what ever
that breed), the drive to make it better for all animals, and desire to
educate those of us who are learning is inspiring to me. I don't know if you
realize how important your conversations and comments are and how much they
can influence. You see, I share what you have taught me when ever I get an
opportunity. The people I talk to talk to others, etc. You may not realize
it but the word is slowly getting out there. Unfortunately for the animals
it is just getting out there too slowly. <g> Well enough of this. I do get
carried away sometimes. :-)

Marci and Montana

marci.gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us