[PyrNet-L] RE: slow learners

Date:	Wed, 22 Sep 1999 08:23:50 -0500
From:	clhenke@juno.com <mailto:clhenke@juno.com>
Subject:	[PyrNet-L] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.19990920-1

Well we should learn anyway, after the Mastiffs eating the furniture, arm
off of the couch, curl off the bentwood rocker, you would think I should
have learned.  I really didn't expect the Pyrs. to eat a hole through the
exterior wall of the house, and the fun they had with the insulation was not
to be believed!  Some of us must admit to being slow at times...!
Cindy Henke

I can just see them saying, ". . . and the doggie door should go right
here."

Jack Mowery and Belle (I think that door should be over . . . there.) of the
Amarillo Mtns.