Re: [PyrNet-L] Adoption

Have you contacted the agency you adopted him from.  They should be able to help you out.
Beverly Coate  C&C Farms   Stigler Oklahoma   USA  918-967-4871
Great Pyrenees LGD's  -  Hampshire - Cotswald - Polypay  Sheep
Nubian Dairy Goats  -  LGD Rescue foster home
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
Please note we are a member of the Hero's Waggin Train
http://www.homestead.com/heroswaggintrain/
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702
Hi, my name is Roland.

I adopted a Pyr puppy in early August.  His name is Chito.  He is now 16 months old.

Chito is a great guy.  But for several reasons I am not able to care for him properly and I will have to put him up for adoption.

If anyone on this list is interested or knows someone who is interested.  Chito is on the available list of the Chicagoland Pyr Rescue Group.  The Rescue's page is:

www.gpcgc.org/rescue.htm

If you have any questions regarding Chito, please email me privately.

Roland Cardona,
Otis and Chito
Chicago, IL
773/262-1873