[PyrNet-L] Chat: Ta-da Another Announcement

Prairiesong Anais d'Hiver (almost 8 months old) is now Prairiesong Anais
d'Hiver, CGC

We attended a "Dog Day in the Park" event today were the dog training
school we attend was doing a demonstration and took part in the CGC
testing.  Anais surprised me and passed!  I was so proud of my little
girl!  She even  honored me with a "sit" after only momentary
hesitation!  That after refusing to sit any other time that I asked her
to all day:).  Well, she did it when it mattered.

Stephanie & Anais, CGC