Re: [PyrNet-L] feeding

I am sorry that you're having trouble with your 9-month-old. Here are my
limited thoughts:
My 3-and-one-half-year-old male regularly doesn't eat promptly. Setting
aside the potential age difference between your dog and mine, I see his
avoidance as related to heat (during the summer, despite central air),
stress (from his 6-month-old pyr nephew)--and even waiting for his owner to
finish breakfast/dinner to get the leftovers. I wonder, too, about the
possibility of environmental stressors--but chances are, you've looked into
this.

I'm glad to hear that there's nothing physically wrong with your dog and
wish you good luck in bringing about a return to a healthy appetite.

Tim

3504 38th Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN  55406-2713
USA