RE: [PyrNet-L] feeding

I don't know if this would work, or is appropriate for a nine month old pyr,
but we used to have to put a tablespoon of canola oil on Ursa's food to get
her to eat.  I wish I was as "not interested" in food as she was!  The oil
seemed to help her get interested in food.  I think she was just too
interested in what other mischief she could  get into!

Carol Lugg
Pyrlady@bwn.net

   I have a 9 month old pyr that is not eating well. My vet has found
nothing
wrong with her to cause this, any suggestions as to what type of dog food
your pyrs eat best, or any success anyone has had with a similar would be
greatly appreciated.