[PyrNet-L] Dog Parks for Guilty & Zeke

Hello all,

Well we went to the park today. I would love to have let Zeke and Guilty
just run and play like they wanted to so much.. But the leash laws are
there (thank God)  and I would hate to lose Zeke or Guilty to an
accident. However I have heard of these dog parks. where the dogs can be
let loose and there is no concern of them running out in the street
after a rabbit or something. I really hope someone can offer me some
advice or a location in the Tampa Florida area where I can let the big
boys let loose and just have fun. If you know of a site or a place or
have advice that would be great. I thought about buying a 100 yard piece
of rope for each of them and let them run like that. I am not to big on
that idea. But I will do what I can. They have more energy than me and
it stinks to see them on this 5 foot lead wanting to just go and
investigate.

Thanks again for being such a support group of people.

Robb