Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog Parks for Guilty & Zeke

<<I thought about buying a 100 yard piece of rope for each of them and let
them run like that. I am not to big on that idea. But I will do what I can.
They have more energy than me and it stinks to see them on this 5 foot lead
wanting to just go and investigate.>>Robb

Hi Robb, Have you thought about using the 'Flexi' type retractable leads?
They allow the dogs greater freedom without too much tangling up etc.  Two
dogs isn't too hard to manage when you get the hang of it :-).  Not as good
as a 'Dog Park', but perhaps a compromise?

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm