Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog Parks for Guilty & Zeke

I am in the Tampa area and I don't know of any "dog parks" around here.
If you do learn about any, please pass the information along as I would
love a place like that to take Margo.  We live very close to a Little
League park and we have been talking about taking her over there one
Sunday morning when no one is around and letting her run in one of the
fields with all the gates closed or even one of the larger batting cages
there.

Best of luck finding a place for them to play!  If you find something
great, let me know!  Also, do you know of a beach where dogs are
permitted around here?  Everyone we go to has signs saying "No Pets" and
we have been wanting to walk Margo in the beach.  She likes very shallow
water and we think she would enjoy a walk along the water.

Kris