Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog Parks for Guilty & Zeke

Robb,
I know quite a few people around our town that go to the high school baseball
field.  Ours happens to be all fenced in.  Of course you have to go on
weekends or wait until school is over for the day.  We live in Michigan and
baseball is seasonal here.  I did it a couple of times and the dogs had a
great time, but I seem to only have time these days during the week to go on
our same 2 mile walk around our neighborhood.
We seem to venture out on trails during the weekend.  Much more exciting for
the dogs and good exercise for us as they seem to want to jog or walk fast!
Becky, Cooper and Zoe