Re: [PyrNet-L] Cleaning up after your dog..

> Hi everyone,

My name is Vivi and we have gp named Zeus.  He 1 1/2 yrs old.  We have
been very happy with Zeus, except for one problem that seems to be
reoccurring.  I have two daughters age 5 yrs and 4 yrs.  Zeus was fine
with them when he was a puppy.  It seems that lately he has gotten
aggressive with my four yr old.  He has snapped at her twice.  The first
time he was severely reprimanded by my husband.  Today it happened
again.  Lexi my 4 yr old returned from school and was watching cartoons.
She entered the living room where Zeus was lounging and she went to pet
him.  He growled and bit her on the forehead.  He did not break the
skin.  I was extremely upset by this and reprimanded him immediately.  He
has spent the wrest of the afternoon in the backyard.  Lexi is ok, but I
am not.   I have taken Lexi in the yard to pet him and spend time with
him, but I am really worried.  I can no longer leave him in the house
when the girls are home.  He has never growled or bitten me or my
husband.
He only seems to act this way around the girls.   Can anyone help with
this problem.  I want to understand why he does this and how to make it
stop.