[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Travels with Zoe

Hi Everyone,

David, his aunt and uncle from England, and Zoe will be heading out later
today for a great journey to the west coast.  They will be traveling along
Interstate 40 with their final goal of Arroyo Grande, CA.  If any of our good
pyr people live in the vicinity of Interstate 40, they'd like to say "hi".
Email us privately at dancingpyr@aol.com.  Later in the month, I will be
joining them, and David, Zoe, and I will be taking the same route home.

While in California, Zoe has been entered in two shows - The San Luis Obispo
KC show in Paso Rubles, and the Santa Maria KC show in Santa Maria on October
9 and 10.  Should be exciting.

Bye for now - Robyn of dancingpyr@aol.com