[PyrNet-L] Going in "strange places"

<< Luckily, our dog will not go
 in a strange place, but I know this isn't the case with all of them! >>

This can be a "mixed blessing".  While your dog won't "embarrass" you while
going for a walk, if it doesn't go in a strange place, how can you take it
anywhere?  We had problems with Kes, our first pyr.  She was very good at
going at home, when she could be turned loose in the fenced yard, but when we
travelled with her, she would 'hold" it for literally days.  She just
wouldn't go while on a lead.  Then we discovered X-pens.  Now, we put her in
one, and a few minutes later she's doing her business.  We're all happy.

Robyn