Re: [PyrNet-L] Going in "strange places"

We have not taken her on any long trips and don't really plan to.  Our
out of state relatives are not dog people and everyone would be
miserable if we took her along.  Also, she gets car sick!  We have built
up to trips to the vet, training classes, an occasional visit to the pet
store, and short trips to local parks.  She still sometimes get sick,
though.  Luckily, our trainer is great, she is comfortable there, and
they board a very small number of dogs so they can each get individual
attention and training daily.  We have them booked for some dates very
far in advance!

Kris