Re: [PyrNet-L] Fwd: OCD

JYoung2352@aol.com wrote:

>  Also his left shoulder also has a small lesion - it does not seem to be >
> bothering him at this time - the lesion is much smaller than the right >
> side. Is it likely that he will require surgery?  Or is it likely that >
> he will develop early arthritis in that side?

I have heard that small lesions sometimes dissolve with rest and
restricted activity.  Hard to do with a young pup. You might ask your
vet about Glyco-Flex, a natural Glucosamine supplement that keeps the
joint fluid viscous. My 7 year old female has arthritis in both
shoulders with tiny osteophytes <bone spurs>.  The Glyco-Flex has
kept her pain free for almost a year now.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico