Re: [PyrNet-L] Fwd: OCD

<< as I
 feared it might be cancer, due to her age.  I elected to start her on
 the Glyco-Flex and it took about a month before I saw signs of
 relief >>

My mother's pyr, Candy, is on Glyco-Flex.  She'll be 10 in two weeks time :-)
 Our vet recommended that she has this to help her arthritis, and it does
seem to work.  Like you said, you have to give it a bit of time for it to get
into their system but it does seem to work.

Also, when our youngest male, Tanuki, was about 6 monts, he had developed a
limp - he was "off" on the front right.  The vet said it was due to his
growth spurt, and put him on the Glyco-Flex.  Tanuki loved the stuff - even
if it smelled like alfalfa cubes.  He got it twice a day, and I would say
"You want your cookie?" and he'd immediately sit down in front of me.  After
about 6 months, we no longer had to give it to him, and now he's fine.

Robyn