[PyrNet-L] Nutro Savings

Hello Everyone,

I am hoping everyone is getting my mail. Anyway you can call Nutro at
1-800-833-5330 and tell them how much you enjoy their product. They will
send you some coupons for a dollar off. Its not much but every little
bit helps. The great thing they offer is a free fodd request. Tell them
you want to fill in one of their free food requests and they will send
you a card that you fill out. After you buy 200 lbs of dry dog food you
get a 20lb bag for free. Thats not to shabby at all. Also you can go to
their website www.nutroproducts.com and register to win 1 year of free
dog food. That is all they have on that site right now but they will
launch the site soon. I hope all of you Nutro users will gain from this.

Anyway I just wanted to share that with you all.

Robb