[PyrNet-L] OCD

A young male I bred 3 years ago ended up with OCD in one shoulder needing
surgery and a slight lesion on the other which did not require surgery. This
young dog grew very rapidly such as some youngsters do and OCD became a
factor around 7months. Today he is 100% fit and active around his large
property but he was rested with minimal exercise after the op and then the
owners slowly built up the exercise to regain the lost muscle. Today he
weighs in at 65kilos and is around 32" at the shoulder with no signs of any
problems however as he ages I would suggest that the owners keep an eye on
him for any signs of arthritis later on. Hope that helps Jennifer.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and the site of the PMDC at
http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/