Re: [PyrNet-L] OCD

Jan,

Very uplifting to hear your story of your male with OCD - sounds so similar
to Pericles.  My pup has had very rapid growth - at 7 months of age he weighs
in at 100 lbs. - he has very long limbs.  The surgery did do wonders - after
only 5 days he is no longer limping.  But, one of my concerns was that he may
not continue to develop normally - growing to his full potential.  In your
case it did not sound like that was a problem. :)

Thanks.
Jen