[PyrNet-L] glyco-flex

We have given Paddington a similar product for almost 5 years, since
shortly after his patellar luxation surgery. The current version we are
using is Synovi-Cre. We too feed it twice a day, and it really does seem
to help him also. Within a month or so, we noticed an increase in
energy--probably due to a reduction to joint discomfort. He'll be on it
for the rest of his life. He has some arthritis in that joint, but still
loves to go out, to romp around in the grass or snow, and does his "airs
above the ground" routine whenever I appear downstairs in my "off to the
park" clothes.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose