[PyrNet-L] glyco-flex

Ben has been (I love that...) on Glucosamine for about six months.  We had
his rear hips and back x-rayed at 2yrs.  The plates showed an inadequate
level of cartilage in his rear, which could lead to arthritis in the future.
He has not favored his left-rear since about two weeks after starting.

Our vet wanted to keep him on rymadil for a while because he was really sore
after the x-rays.  We only used rymadil for about four days.  We tried
without it and he was doing OK so we did not use it again.  Hopefully with a
lot of exercise and the life of luxury that our pets live, the problem will
not progress any further.

Mike

mws001@gte.net
http://home1.gte.net/mws001/boyspage/boyspage.htm